September 20, 2009

Here's to Me {by Cat}


Cat's top ten things she loves most about herself:


1. That I can teach myself how to do things.
2. That I will get up in the middle of the night to look up something totally random on Google or Wikipedia.
3. That I love helping people.
4. That I think I am very lucky.
5. That I think that everyone has someone that will always think that you're the prettiest girl in the room.
6. That I look before I leap.
7. That I am shy, but I’m not afraid to be bold and to stand up for what I believe in.
8. That my eyes are big and blue with a little touch of hazel.
9. That I can trip over anything and blush very deeply.
10. That I easily laugh at myself.


thank you for playing!



p.s.-
I have been featured by Cat here...
thank you!

6 comments:

Cat said...

*gasp!*
thank you so so so so so much!
I literally did gasp, and now I can't stop smiling. thank youuuu!
i love my picture! :)
(the four-leaf clovers are very fitting; my birthday is on st. patrick's day. irony!)

natalie said...

:) yay! another great here's to me! hehe, i randomly get up in the middle of the night to do odd things sometimes too. and being able to laugh at yourself is definitely a fantastic and important quality to have!

HC said...

love this blog, its great to hear about all the good things!! :)

Expensive Junk said...

Ahaha thanks (:
I love your drawings :D

Yaya said...

Up in the middle of the night to google? And I thought I was bad!

Lee said...

I google in the middle of the night. Luckily I can just reach over and use my ipod for it.