September 20, 2009

Here's to Me {by kELLO!}


kELLO's top ten things she loves most about herself:

1. my sneeze. (it's dainty)
2. the fact that i THINK I'm the funniest person in the world. even when others tell me I'm clearly not.
3. my ability to make ANY situation awkward.
4. my golf drive. I'm no pro, but I can out drive my 6'3" husband. and I like it.
5. that i STILL act like a child on Christmas morning. getting up at the crack of dawn, ripping open presents, playing with them all day long, etc.
6. I'm a really good neighbor. making them pies, sharing garden goods, chit-chatting, etc.
7. I think I'm pretty creative.
8. I can copy handwriting really well. comes in handy for scrapping.
9. that I always ask for a piggy back ride when I get tired of walking
10. my bangs. I cut them myself and they're not too shabby.

thank you for participating!

7 comments:

sushigirl4996 said...

eeep! i think this is my favorite list. :DD

Cat said...

I love her list; she has a great blog!
These lists always make my day!

Sheri said...

very nice :)

kELLO! said...

=) yay!

Annie said...

Ugh, I wish I could successfully cut my own bangs! That's definitely an acquired skill.

Melissa J Cornell said...

kello rocks!

De Lly Dilettante said...

Hey Tee Tee, I love your "Here's to Me" project. I think it's great encouragement to see the beauty in ourselves and others. I don't think people take enough time to appreciate the gifts that they have. Unfortunately, most simply bash themselves up. So keep up the good work :)