September 8, 2009

September, September, September!


This picture, but edited way too much.

Dear Mr. September,


Hello again! It seems that just a couple of minutes ago you were beginning, and here we are, eight days in. In a little more than a month, it is my birthday. Now, Miss August and I, we got a lot of things done, and I am hoping that you and I will be just as successful. And, to make sure that we know exactly what is going on with our to-do lists, here are my goals for this month:

  • keep my room clean
  • publish most/all of the here's to me lists.
  • reply to all of my emails, right when I get them (I really stink at this)
  • take more pictures
  • make a birthday wish list
  • develop better study habits (already in the works)
  • read more
  • chew less gum
  • drink more water
  • write more
Now, I understand that you might have seen some of these goals in the past, Mr. September, but I am always trying to improve.

Happy September, I cannot wait for fall to finally arrive!

Much Love,
yours truly.

6 comments:

De Lly Dilettante said...

Have a great September :) Looking forward to more posts.

Lee said...

Hope you have a great september!

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

Love the to-do lists---I need to work on most of those myself.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

natalie said...

I definitely need to drink more water too. Aren't we supposed to drink 8 glasses a day or something? :/ Here's to a great September!

Jessica♥ said...

great to see you're following through with your goals! nice work.
I can't wait for fall to come either!

Cat said...

No such thing as too much gum. :)