October 10, 2009

makeover + best book ever.



today i accomplished many things.
i did my math homework,
kept my room clean,
and i babysat.

but most importantly,
i gave my blog a makeover,
and i love it.
... and that's all that matters,
right?

i especially love the font:


much thanks to... rollip for my banner
{the polaroid part, at least}
and a couple extra hours.

i also spent two hours reading,
and i finished my book.
it's more like a book full of little stories.
it's all these stories about people and their body issues.
it changed my life.

it's called does this book make me look fat?
and it's the best book you'll ever read.
i promise.

even though it's late here,
i am off to go wrap my hair in little buns,
like this,
for curly hair tomorrow....

because it's my birthday.
and who doesn't love curly hair on their birthday?



10 comments:

N said...

Hopefully, when you see this comment, it will be the "tomorrow" you mentioned so that I will be 100% appropriate in saying...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D Have a wondrous time! Do you have any fun birthday traditions?

Tay tulz said...

happy birthday

Elle said...

Cute! I love the hairstyle!
Happy Birthday! :)

Sheri said...

fun new layout! i also like the font good choice!

natalie said...

I love the new look! Isn't that font called Jokerman? I like it :) And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Lee said...

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

I want a white pumpkin now.
I'm tired of boring orange ones.

e.l. said...

love the pumpkins. cool font too.

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

Hello TeeTee!

Happy Birthday, girlie!
I hope that you have a wonderful birthday, filled with all of your favorite things!

XO*Tricia

P.S. The makeover looks great!

Wendyburd1 said...

Love the Autumn layout!

De Lly Dilettante said...

Happy Birthday! Love the pumpkins!