October 5, 2009

October is Here!


^Homegrown pumpkins, from The Mother.

Dear Miss October,

We are finally here in 2009, and I cannot express how excited I am. Five days in and you already look promising. I cannot wait for what you will bring us this year. Currently here in California, it is cloudy with a promise of some fall storms. Hopefully, you will decide to deliver! So please, do not hesitate to bring your fall-ness up to my doorstep. I am begging, pleading. I promise that I can take it, whatever it may be.


And here are my October to-do listings, as always:

  • buy a new toothbrush
  • chew less gum (I'm still trying)
  • reply to all my emails, as soon as I receive them (this one is always hard!)
  • read more books
  • decide what to be for Halloween
  • buy a new pair of sparkly earrings
  • take more pictures
  • keep my room clean
  • buy some boots
  • celebrate my birthday!

Now, I do understand that all of these things revolve around me, but it is my birthday month after all... so why not?

Happy October everyone!

Much Love,
you-know-who.





p.s.- Mr. September and I accomplished a lot of things-- and I hope that we can accomplish even more this month. So help me, help you, help me. Make sense?
Good.

7 comments:

Lee said...

Chewing gum isn't so bad, really.
Just buy big packs of the sugar free kind.

...love Maegan said...

so cute. Are those pumpkins homegrown from your garden? Amazing. Beautiful photo as usual :)

Logan said...

I chew at least three or four of the Trident Whites a day...It bothers me to think that someone else might think I have bad breath

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

Happy birthday month! Mine is coming up too, so I have a similar list. I want BOOTS desperately, but they're expensive, so it's a big, tedious decision not to be entered into lightly.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

natalie said...

Hurrah for pumpkins! We don't home grow ours, but still, they are a very necessary part of fall. I hope you accomplish everything you want this month!

TeeTee said...

yes, the pumpkins are from our garden, grown by The Mother.

Yaya said...

gum is evil.