October 6, 2009

Tuesday Evening Confessions


- sometimes i get the mail in my pajamas, while the boy that {almost} everyone thinks is cute stares at me
- sometimes i wave at my neighbor amy in said pajamas and she looks away
- sometimes i sing and do my homework at the same time
- sometimes i dream of being a rock star
- sometimes i just break down and cry
- i watched the hannah montana movie this weekend
- wearing a watch makes me feel smart & sophisticated
- i get really, really hyper in the beginning of math class
- i want to make a fort like these
- sometimes i might get frustrated with some teachers of mine...
- is it bad to have desert before dinner?
- when i yell at my sister, i feel so bad!
- i thought my toe got stung by a bee, so i had the mother looked at it. she said it was probably a bee sting, so i asked her if she could write me a note so that i wouldn't have to do p.e. tomorrow. she said no...
- sometimes i wish i was a little kid again so that i could get away with singing and dancing in public



... boy, these were a lot of confessions, don't you think?

10 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Those ARE cool forts! I do not...okay usually, feel guilty yelling at my sisters. They mostly deserve it! LOL!

Jessica♥ said...

your such a cutie! =]

marianna!? said...

it is DEFINETLY not bad to have dessert before dinner!

Tay tulz said...

what boy that almost everyone thinks is cute? Is it the guy i told u i missed and you said you were going to barf?

TeeTee said...

yep, that's him...
i think...

Lee said...

I saw the Hannah Montana movie in theaters. :)

Yaya said...

Sometimes I get the mail in my pajamas....and I don't wear pants to bed....

De Lly Dilettante said...

The mail in the pajamas is funny :)

flying eagle woman said...

please DO continue singing and dancing whether you are a little kid or NOT!!!!

natalie said...

The picture is perdddy :)

Haha, I walk my dog around my neighborhood in my pajamas... no one's ever out anyway haha. But pajamas just make everything way more comfortable!

Those forts all look amazing! I want to make one O: And I can't wait for Where the Wild Thing Are...