November 13, 2009

A Letter to Mr. November.



Dear Mr. November,

Hello! You have finally arrived... and I am so excited. Your arrival means that it gets colder here (finally!) and therefore my winter wardrobe is allowed to come out from hiding. It also means the arrival of one of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving, as well as the countdown to Christmas. I can't wait for all that you decide to bring to us this year. Hopefully lots of rain is in store!


As always, the following I would love to get accomplished this month:

  • reply to every single email I get.
  • read less blogs and more books.
  • try to blog everyday.
  • spend less time editing pictures and more time taking them!
  • take pictures of the trees and their beautiful colors.
  • get a haircut.
  • go see The Blind Side.
  • wear my new boots more.
  • embrace fall.
  • keep my room clean.

I understand that all of these goals revolve around me, me, and me, but Mr. November only rolls around once a year, so why not enjoy it?

Have a lovely one!

Much love,
me.



7 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

LOVE the pic! Tell me how you got that effect?

TeeTee said...

thank you!
i made the edits through picnik.
there is something called "1960's"... and i used that.

natalie said...

I looove Thanksgiving too, so I can't wait for that :D And your list of goals for this month sounds pretty good to me - hurrah for embracing fall!

Tweedles -- that's me... said...

I like November much better that hot August!
I can wear my fall sweaters
love
tweedles

mart and lu said...

i wish my to do list would even resemble yours! instead of chaotic wedding planning.

Wendyburd1 said...

I meant how you captured your spinning, that is so cool!!

Jackie said...

Nice list! I'm also very excited for Thanksgiving!