November 23, 2009

Reflecting on Here's to Me



I started my Here's to Me project almost six months ago. At that time, I didn't know that numerous people would submit lists, blog on their blog about my project, or tell me how they liked the idea. I was thrilled, I had never expected this to happen. I loved reading all the lists. They enlightened me, thrilled me, made me happy. And as I read each and every one of them, I found myself adding things to my own list.


---

After six months of rethinking my list, the following is my revised top ten things I love most about myself:


1. my outlook on life
2. the fact that I can be silly and serious within the same hour
3. the fact that I have never once tasted alcohol or drugs and the fact that I haven't even thought about it
4. I love how serious I get when I get inspired
5. the fact that I cannot tell a joke that I think is funny without laughing my pants off
6. I love how easily I get distracted
7. my picture taking skills
8. the fact that I have never once cheated in school and never plan on it
9. my lack of ability to play sports
10. my hair

---

Now I challenge you to do the same. Do you have another list of the top ten things you love most about yourself? Do you want to be a part of round two? Just leave a comment here, including the list of the top ten things you love most.

---

p.s.-
Remaking my list was harder than I thought it would be. It took me almost an hour to think about the things I love most. But in the end it was worth it. You are beautiful, trust me.



8 comments:

Lee said...

On your list, 1. is my favorite.
I wish I had a great outlook on life. Maybe you'll rub off on me.

De Lly Dilettante said...

Love your here's to me project. Keep it up :)

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

I'll give it some thought. You know how long it took me to do the first one...this one might just be worse! ;-)

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

P.S. Thank you for adding my button. Love ya', girlie.

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

Love your list. I'm gonna work on coming up with one. Hopefully soon. Eek! ;)

I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, TeeTee.

XO*Tricia

sushigirl4996 said...

Here's to me list take 2:
1. i like that i have just recently gone vegan.
2. that i can make almost anything relate to Harry Potter.
3. i like that i like watching stand up comedy with my dad. if that makes any sense.
4. that i am also trying new things (i.e. basketball)
5. my childish behavior.
6. that almost all little things make me happy
7. That i don't stop reading a book until it's finished.
8. that fact that i notice things that most people don't, and not notice things people do notice.
9. the fact that i help people because i want to, not to get attention.
10. that when i smile my eyes get small

McGlone Bunch said...

you are so pretty xoxo your princess

McGlone Bunch said...

you are pretty xoxo your princess