November 21, 2009

some facts from thursday night + early friday morning

warning: this post is mainly about new moon and contains absolutely no spoilers!


^ a picture of the movie theater i went to, taken about a month ago.

  • the movie was amazing
  • ... and I am totally in love with edward, jacob and carlisle.
  • I like to talk during movies, especially during New Moon (and with Kyli)
  • it's impossible to get homework done while waiting for the midnight showing
  • I scream when edward comes on the screen (pathetic, I know)
  • I want to see that movie again and again
  • we all get really hyper when we're up late
  • ...and we were all tired at school on friday



I had the most amazing time on Thusday night and early, early, early Friday morning. Some friends and I went to the midnight showing of New Moon... and I had such a lovely time. If you were not a fan of the Twilight movie, go see this one. It was awesome, even I was amazed.


3 comments:

natalie said...

I don't know, I thought New Moon was definitely better than Twilight, but I'm still not entirely sure of what I thought about it quite yet! The midnight premiere sounds fun - I'm guessing it was super duper insane though haha!

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

Oh TeeTee, I am all smiley reading this. I have to agree with your second and third statements. I'm still a bit undecided on whether or not I loved it based on content, but I could definitely stand to see a whole lot more of Jacob. Oh, and Carlisle looked pretty great there at the end. Yeah, then there's Emmett. Oh and OF COURSE Edward.;) Yeah. I need to go watch it again. ;)


XO*T

Lee said...

I squeal whenever I see Edward on the screen. I love it.