November 3, 2009

tuesday evening confessions, part IV


  • i am going to target on saturday... and i am so excited!
  • my favorite line from the movie "where the wild things are" is "feed me woman!"
  • ... and sometimes i say that at dinner
  • i live by the following now: keep calm, carry on.
  • i sing in the shower
  • i am dying to wear my new boots!
  • i need to blog about our trip to disneyland
  • .... and a bunch of other things, as well
  • i absolutely stink at replying to emails!
  • i've eaten soooooooooo much candy today
  • i hardly achieved any of my october goals... and i need to make new ones for november
  • i want to learn how to cook really badly
  • i need to read more


happy almost-wednesday to you all!
what are you doing tomorrow?

9 comments:

[ P . t ] said...

I love the snap above. did you use a real polaroid?

Nothing much on for me tomorrow, just a bit of shopping for my 11th trip abroad this year lol. I can't wait!

Pete

http://alyoknis.blogspot.com/

georgia b. said...

i love your new banner and font even more than the last! love it. love it. love it!

hehehe... i never knew anyone else to get so excited to go to target as me. awesome.

work work work. that's what i'm doing today. glad i stopped by to see your cheerful post before i go. :)

happy wednesday.

TeeTee said...

no polardoid cameras here... oh i wish though!
i used a program called poladroid.
it is amazing!

[ P . t ] said...

wow thanks for the recommendation!

looking forward to your next post...

Mandy said...

You are so much fun.
And want to see the new boots!

TRICIA @ The Zoo said...

Hi TeeTee.
I still haven't seen "Where the wild things are". I also need to read more. Maybe I'll start with Where the wild things are tonight. ;)

Happy Wednesday to you as well.
XO*T

Cat said...

Loving your new header.
And that's my favorite line from "Where The Wild Thing Are" too! I thought I was the only one since it's such a deep movie and that one's the best (:

Chloe Winstone said...

i love your blog!
and that's my favourite line as well. i watched it today and i'm still giggling about that line! :)

Chloe Winstone said...

i love your blog!
and that's my favourite line as well. i watched it today and i'm still giggling about that line! :)