December 6, 2009

a list about my weekend.


  • sweaters.
  • shopping.
  • trip to target.
  • finding the perfect sweater.
  • taking a peek at my new coat.
  • hanging Christmas decorations up.
  • pictures.
  • parties.
  • new fonts.
  • homework.
  • regina spektor.
  • text messages.
  • alvin and the chipmunks.
  • waiting for the rain.
  • wishing for rain.
  • wishing for an elephant (don't ask...)
  • wishing to dance.
  • wishing at 11:11.
  • lots and lots of music.
  • laughing.
  • friendship bracelets.
  • inspiration.
  • buying an inspiration board

what did you do this weekend?

6 comments:

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

Went out dancing and for 3:00 a.m. pancakes, woke up to snow, snow, and more snow. Picked up Andrew from my mom's house, then home to more snow (6 inches when all was said and done!). Slept and nursed myself back to health from bronchitis and laryngitis. Kmart for curtains for my newly-painted living room and snow boots for the boy and me. Bought a beautiful Christmas tree and took a sneaky picture of a cute boy that my 21 year-old sister would like. Tipped him well because he worked hard tying it on top of the Kia. Got the tree and the curtains up, but no decorations. A last-minute load of laundry. Typed this. Went to bed. :-)

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

natalie said...

Yay for sweaters and elephants and wishing and laughing and everything else good and awesome :D Sounds like a good weekend to me!

Mine consisted mainly of hot chocolate, fuzzy boots, A Very Potter Musical, and of course the oh so fantastic homework...

Tweedles -- that's me said...

i loved everything that you did on your weekend. I would like a monkey, and a horse. I went to see Santa Paws and looked at all the toys in the store. I looked out the window as mom drove the truck.
I played LOTS!
love
tweedles

Lee said...

I went shopping this weekend too. What did you get, other than sweaters?

TeeTee said...

i am a proud new owner of a bulletin board that will serve as my inspiration board. i also bought a pair of socks... just at target.

Yaya said...

I love Target!