December 14, 2009

One Week




My Beloveds,

I am going on a week-long hiatus. It is impossible to study, write essays, and all the other things that I have to do this week, knowing that I have to write a blog post on top of it all. I hope you understand... I am sorry.

But even right now, I really should be studying. Something I've learned a couple of days ago is that school must come first. I learned that I am student, before a blogger. When I began committing myself to blogging everyday back in February, it was a task that seemed impossible. But as I began to write, it became easier and easier. But now, I am coming to a time where I must put my schoolwork first, as well as learn to manage my time.

And I want to thank you. Each and every one of you who comments, follows, checks back daily, you. You are part of my motivation to become a better writer. I want to thank each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart.

And really,
thanks for being so good.

Much Love,
Me.


p.s.- Tomorrow there will be some Tuesday Evening Confessions...



11 comments:

Emily Anne said...

Good luck, lovely girl!! I absolutely know how it is. {Sometimes it's hard to put school first though!}

Have a good week-- don't study TOO hard ;)

xoxoxo

Lee said...

We'll miss you, but have a good break. :)

Mandy said...

Sometimes it is hard to juggle both. But blogging should always be fun! The minute you feel pressure to blog everyday is the minute it's not fun anymore. Do things the way you want to do them. :) And your blog will speak for itself. I love it. Good luck with finals!

Tricia said...

I wish you much luck, TeeTee. Balance is hard. I have been feeling many of the same feeling lately (well except my version of student is mom and wife). Enjoy your time away. Use it up and ring it dry. I need to do the same.

I wish you a blessed Christmas, my friend.

XO*Tricia

James, Tamara, and Andrew said...

Good girl, from an English teacher who wishes all of her students were as dedicated and wise.

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

natalie said...

I adore the new header! It's gorgeous :D

Don't worry, we all understand how stressful it can be to deal with blogging on top of everything else in life. Enjoy your week away :)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We understand- it is great to have priorities in the right place.
love
tweedles

Sheri said...

Have a nice break. :)

Yaya said...

Happy Holidays!

Yaya said...

Happy Holidays!

Sheri said...

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas :)