January 25, 2010

An Excuse for My Almost Week Long Absence



Dear Anyone who reads this blog,

Hear it here first: I have not blogged in almost a week! It's amazing how much time flies when you are in school. During this past week, I've had numerous tests, finals, and lots and lots of studying. I've fallen in love with a book series, so my time has been limited (in my opinion at least).

But otherwise, there is no excuse. I spend minutes and minutes pondering what it would be like to have an hourglass filled with time. When it runs out, you could just turn it over and BAM! you could start all over again. But I've learned that that is certainly not the case. I have to learn how to master my time yet again. It will be a long and hard process, but I will overcome the challenge.

It's certainly that I do not want to blog-- I love it. I've learned so many great things, met so many wonderful people, and become such a better writer. It's not something that I would like to give up anytime soon.

I want you all to know that I am trying, very very hard, to maintain this blog. I'm trying for me-- so that one day I may look back and remember what it was like being a student.

Thank you all for staying patient with me. I hope that in the next couple of months I will be able to find more and more time to write.

Have a lovely week!

Much Love,
TeeTee


p.s.- That picture is of my new ring. I am in love. The end.

8 comments:

TheLittleFlower said...

School stuffs really takes up alot of time.
Its alright,you're doing very well maintaing ths blog :)

Lee said...

Sometimes I want to take a week off for school. I'm so tired. But I've never done it.

Tamara said...

Love the ring! We (that was the royal "we," by the way)are patient and understanding when it comes to LIFE getting in the way. Do what you need to do--I'll be here to read when you do post. :-)

Tamara @ Watching the Grass Grow

Chloe said...

your picture is so cute!

natalie said...

Don't worry about it, I think we all understand how completely chaotic school can get and everything. You do a wonderful job maintaining this blog! And gah, I absolutely adore your ring! (:

Tricia said...

Oh girlie, balance is always hard. It's hard for me too, but school is definitely more important than blogland. I think that you're doing a great job maintaining. Keep at it.

XO*T
P.S. Do tell. What series are you reading?! ;)

TeeTee said...

thank you all for your lovely comments.
i got the ring at a local thrift store and i love it.
right now i am reading the vampire academy series by richelle mead. they are so addicting... i have read the first two in four days.

thank you again for understanding.

xoxo,
teetee.

Cat said...

don't worry-- same thing is going on for me! school is just too time consuming.