January 26, 2010

tuesday evening confessions, part XII



  • the picture above is of the sunflower that is growing near my porch. i love it... it is so pretty.
  • my mom, my sister, and i made amish friendship bread last night. it is so delicious! i think i may go have some right now...
  • my dad is taking me somewhere on saturday and i am so excited!
  • tonight's math homework is hard.
  • it rained here today... and it was so nice. i love rain.
  • i have two midterms on thursday... and i am so nervous.
  • i chose new glasses today!
  • my room is a disaster.
  • i have to do reading logs.
  • back in august, when i went to hawaii, i bought a disposable camera so that i could "experiment" with film. i still have not scanned the prints onto my computer.
  • the mother cut my bangs yesterday.... you should have seen how long they were getting!
  • i really want to make over my blog... but i have no time. it will have to wait, no matter how bad i want to!
  • next monday is a "staff in-service day" and that means no school for us students!
  • today i was absent in p.e. (i had an eye appointment) and we ran "the mile". i have to make it up tomorrow... and i am so nervous, even though i've been running more. i am praying it rains tomorrow.
  • i need to catch up on grey's anatomy. i heard last week's episode was a bit dramatic...
  • the semester ends on friday. once school is over that day, maybe i will finally be able to breathe!
happy wednesday!


p.s.- i am four posts away from 400 posts. eek! another thing to be excited about!

8 comments:

natalie said...

The sunflower is gorgeous! Good luck with your midterms, and your mile running, but I'm sure you'll do great (: That's awesome that the semester ends Friday - you're almost there!

Chloe said...

you chose glasses!
what are they like? you should post a picture of them, if you have time. :)

Tricia said...

Oh, good luck this week TeeTee. You'll do great! Promise. ;)

Cat said...

lucky you, you get to make up "the mile". i missed it, and they just counted it as a fail. :P

math in general is hard. good luck!

hooray for new glasses!

Tay tulz said...

I hate midterms tomorrow will be our 2nd and 3rd midterm, I hope they're not very hard. I hate running the mile. it sux

Lee said...

I used to wait the mile. I wish I could do it now, though. It'd keep me healthier.

Yaya said...

Oh I love that bread!

mart and lu said...

i love how you include both your parents in this blog...i love your list! i would like to start more lists on my blog...they are so much fun. i hope you have a lovely weekend!