February 18, 2010

things i learned today.



  1. music has the power to change your life.
  2. i am a horrible liar.
  3. pictures are worth a thousand words, for real.
  4. sometimes you just have to let go.
  5. it's okay to be sad once in a while.
  6. it's supposed to rain tomorrow night.
  7. cupcakes are yummy. (wait-- i already knew this...)
  8. parabolas are easy when you understand them...
  9. boys ask girls the weirdest things.
  10. soda is so addicting (that's what i gave up for lent).
  11. people need to seriously think before they speak.


the end.
happy friday!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

beautiful

Chloe said...

i agree! especially 9&10.

natalie said...

Gorgeous photo! A picture really can be worth a thousand words. I love the word parabola, it's so fun to say! And of course supcakes are super yummy :D

Lee said...

I could never give up soda.

I'd sneak it somehow.

I love soda.

I think I'll go get one right now.

marianna!? said...

I agree with most of these!
except i'd change soda for coffee :)