February 2, 2010

tuesday evening confessions, part XIII



^ a picture from a picnic in december.

  • today my sister kelly and i passed notes in class. i felt so sneaky and it was so much fun!
  • i had so much homework today.
  • the mother gave me a box of jewelry she got from my grandma that was my great aunt's. there were so many cute rings and necklaces!
  • i passed my social studies midterm... and i am so relieved!
  • last night i stayed up reading fanfiction on my iPod touch.
  • i wore my new cardigan to school today!
  • in language arts we had a sub and it was my favorite class of the day.
  • in science we switched seats and i am between two boys... again.
  • i just realized that my blog layout revolves around sunflowers, sunflowers, and more sunflowers.
  • i bought two new headbands today!
  • pandora and i have become bffs recently!
  • i really want a polaroid camera.
  • i need more time.
  • one of my goals for february is to finish my homework by 5:30 p.m. everyday. i "finished" my homework at about 7:30... but maybe that's because i was texting two different people at the same time while attempting to try to answer questions for a narrative section in my language arts homework.
  • i cannot believe that valentine's day is in 12 days! i am so excited!
  • i am obsessed with the song "human" by the killers. they are so amazing.
  • i am really hungry right now.
  • i love doing these posts... i cannot believe that i am on week thirteen already!


happy wednesday!


8 comments:

Yaya said...

I just asked my husband last week if students still passed notes in class, or if they merely just texted each other these days.

Sheri said...

Great picture for the post! <3 it

Chloe said...

well done about your social studies! :)

natalie said...

the picnic makes me hungry :q

yay for cardigans, and substitutes, and lots of sunflowers (: and new best friends!

i should really try the same 5:30 homework goal. it would be so nice to get it out of the way and everything! somehow i doubt that'll happen though...

Lee said...

Are you doing anything fun for Valentine's? :)

Cat said...

sunflowers are good! they're big and their bloom is beautiful. which could be metaphorical for your blog.... i think.

TeeTee said...

lee,
i'm going shopping on valentine's day, which i've been looking forward to for a loooong time!

cat,
thank you! now that you say it, the sunflowers are perfect. in the next couple of months, i want this blog to be filled with my writings and i hope the sunflowers will be able to assist by giving me some inspiration!

xoxo,
teetee

TeeTee said...

p.s.-

yaya,
some of us do actually pass notes. i'm too scared to text in class, so we fallback on note- passing.

xoxo,
teetee