^ a picture from a picnic in december.
- today my sister kelly and i passed notes in class. i felt so sneaky and it was so much fun!
- i had so much homework today.
- the mother gave me a box of jewelry she got from my grandma that was my great aunt's. there were so many cute rings and necklaces!
- i passed my social studies midterm... and i am so relieved!
- last night i stayed up reading fanfiction on my iPod touch.
- i wore my new cardigan to school today!
- in language arts we had a sub and it was my favorite class of the day.
- in science we switched seats and i am between two boys... again.
- i just realized that my blog layout revolves around sunflowers, sunflowers, and more sunflowers.
- i bought two new headbands today!
- pandora and i have become bffs recently!
- i really want a polaroid camera.
- i need more time.
- one of my goals for february is to finish my homework by 5:30 p.m. everyday. i "finished" my homework at about 7:30... but maybe that's because i was texting two different people at the same time while attempting to try to answer questions for a narrative section in my language arts homework.
- i cannot believe that valentine's day is in 12 days! i am so excited!
- i am obsessed with the song "human" by the killers. they are so amazing.
- i am really hungry right now.
- i love doing these posts... i cannot believe that i am on week thirteen already!