February 9, 2010

tuesday evening confessions, part XIV



^ books books books.

  • i cannot believe that i have not blogged in a whole week!
  • i love being able to text on my phone.
  • i have this friday and next monday off from school!
  • i want my hair to miraculously grow overnight to be the length i want it to be.
  • i really want some nectarines.
  • valentine's day is in less than 4.5 days!
  • it rained here today!
  • on sunday i am going shopping with the grandmother!
  • today was miss beverlee's birthday!
  • this week i've had sooooo much homework!
  • today i told someone that i was totally in love with him. he believed me, looked at me weird, and then shook his head. obviously he didn't hear the sarcasm in my voice.
  • i cannot wait for spring to arrive!
  • i love staring at people just to see if they'll look at me.
  • i've had the song "we are golden" by mika in my head all day long... and i am in love with the music video!
  • sometimes i make funny faces at myself in the mirror.
  • i made cupcakes today and they were so yummy!
  • i need to drink more water.

happy wednesday!

4 comments:

natalie said...

Mmm, nectarines sound extremely good right about now! And so do cupcakes. Oh, cupcakes, with your promises of deliciousness in every bite, why must you tempt me so? :D

Chloe said...

thanks for the comments on my blog! i love them :)

&i wish my hair would grow overnight as well. it sucks that it takes so long.

Lee said...

I used to love being able to text.

Until I got 17 texts in a row today, all from different people.

My fingers hurt. ):

N said...

I make funny faces at myself in the mirror, too. :)