March 4, 2010

dark blue.



the song "dark blue" is running through my mind tonight. the lyrics are so beautiful, especially this line: "dark blue, dark blue, have you ever been alone in a crowded room..." that line stands out so much to me. the music video is just as beautiful. i also love this song because i love the color dark blue.

do you ever just want to disappear from the world for a bit and then come back, just as if nothing had ever happened? i do, and i've been wanting to more and more lately. sometimes i just feel so frustrated with everything in my life and it would be nice to just disappear for a while.

i took pictures of my sister and my cousin today. it was so much fun and they were so cooperative. the pictures turned out great and it felt so wonderful to be behind the camera. (the picture above is from the photo shoot and it's one of my favorites.)

tomorrow is field trip day! we are seeing a play and i am so excited!

happy friday!


7 comments:

natalie said...

Wooo yeah I love Jack's Mannequin. And it would actually be nice to disappear for a while... I'd also like to see who would actually miss me, haha :P

Have fun on the field trip!

Senpai said...

I love that picture...
And now Jacks Mannequin is stuck in my head...

Cat said...

that song is beautiful!

Tamara said...

Sorry you're frustrated with everything...I'm having one of those weeks, too.

How was the play? What was it?

Lee said...

I love love LOVE that song. I always practice my amateur ballet when I listen to it. And it always makes me smile.

JennyMac said...

Beautiful pic...and sending positive thoughts your way. Hope the play was great.

The Lly Dilettante said...

Lovely photo. Yes, sometimes I wish to disappear too. But I can't. But then again, there is much to live for here, if I'd only look closer.