March 26, 2010

please and thank you.



i have a couple of questions to ask you. i need your honest answers, and i've put a poll in the sidebar too for those of you who don't want to/ don't have time to comment.


here goes:

1. would you be interested in buying prints of my photography?

2. do you have any etsy/ big cartel experience? (i am making a pros and cons list right now... but any stories would help.)


thank you so much!

have a lovely weekend... i'll see you back here next week!

xoxo,
teetee

6 comments:

natalie said...

I do really like your photography :) I don't know if I myself would be able to buy prints, and I have no experience with Etsy or anything like that, but I think doing that would definitely be a great idea!

Wendyburd1 said...

I have no experience with Etsy at all sorry. Not even purchasing. And I am hoping to get some of my own photography framed and used in the family home so not at this point, but you know I love it. And Etsy shop sounds great, a lot of my friends are opening ones or have them!

Chloe said...

I definitely would!

I don't have any experience with Etsy really, I bought something last week but that's it. Living in the UK means that I can't buy a lot, I can only buy from people who ship here.

I definitely think you should open your own Etsy though. You're an awesome photographer! :)

Sheri said...

If I had extra cash, I would. However right now, I can barely afford my bills and student loans. :(

Etsy... I tried selling some stuff on there before but it isn't easy. They take a commission and half.com does too. So, it kinda sucks really if you ask me.

Maybe you could get some prints made up and take them to art shows or something local in your area? Would be a good start. :) Good luck!

Tamara said...

I would definitely buy prints of some of your photos. They are definitely marketable! I have NO experience with etsy or big cartel, sorry.

Sheri said...

P.S. - I tagged you in my photo tag post, I hope you do it! :)