April 2, 2010

break your heart.



today in numbers:

number of times i coughed: too many.
number of cough drops consumed: about twenty-five.
number of hours of school attended: zero.
number of times i wished that i attended school: one.
number of hours that i slept in: three.
number of books finished: one.
number of homework assignments completed: zero.
number of phone calls answered: about ten.
number of times i wished i had some chocolate: four.
number of times i thought about Easter Sunday: one million.
number of times i thought about being in hawaii: two billion.
number of times i thought about spring break: three trillion.


have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Feel better Teetee!!

Chloe said...

I love the new look!
(sorry to hear about your cough. I hate coughs. I hope you feel better!)

Happy Easter! :)

Lauren said...

Aw feel better and I hope you get lots of chocolate this weekend! :)

natalie said...

I hope your cough goes away soon! And hopefully you'll get all the chocolate that you want for Easter, haha :) I like the new header too!

The Lly Dilettante said...

get well soon!

Sheri said...

Hope you feel better soon! :)

Happy Easter!

Tricia said...

Hey you!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Ugh. I had a sick kiddo on Friday. Not a fun way to spend your days.

I'm loving your header and profile pic, btw. Really lovely.

XO*T

Feel better!

Tamara said...

Hope you're feeling better! Spring is NO time to be sick!