May 21, 2010

love affair.


* photo from last spring.


i want to spend my days photographing beautiful people and having interesting conversations until night.
i want to thank every single person who has made a difference in my life.
i want to go to bed knowing that i accomplished something.
i want to listen to music all day and all night.
i want to spend the night with friends, whispering secrets and giggling.
i want to have all the time in the world.
i want to spend a whole day at an art gallery, admiring all of the work.
i want to tell everyone how adorable i think they are.

maybe i will, one day.
but right now i think i will just sleep and worry about all of this tomorrow.

3 comments:

natalie said...

The picture is gorgeous! I hope that you can accomplish all of your wants :]

Chloe said...

I love your list! I keep day-dreaming of doing some of those things while I'm stuck doing revision!

I love the new look by the way! :)

georgia b. said...

all good things...

but i especially love #4, and it is on my want list, too!