May 12, 2010

sometimes.


sometimes i wonder this: should i go for it or not?
then i remember that i could be so happy if i went for it,
and if i didn't, well... i would regret it.

i wonder what it would be like if i took that chance,
if we took that chance.
i think it would be amazing.
maybe we would fly.

but i'm scared.
it's a big chance to take.
then i remember how this is my golden opportunity,
right now.
and i have to be the one to take it and use it.

i have to take control.
me.
that's who.
and if i flew, i would be so happy,
so happy.


i think i will go for it.

4 comments:

natalie said...

I really like the picture. It's prettyful! And yes, I go for it :D

georgia b. said...

yes, go for it!

i just read these two quotes from georgia o'keeffe yesterday, and your post reminds me of them:

"I decided to start anew, to strip away what I had been taught."

"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do."

Chloe said...

I think you should go for it.
I've started to take every chance I get and to always do what I want (in a good sense..) and I have never been as happy as I am right now.

Hope you have a good weekend! :)

sushigirl4996 said...

:D you go TeeTee!!!!!!!!