July 25, 2010

...and we're off.




^ polaroids from hawaii 2009.


i'm leaving for hawaii in the morning. i am beyond excited, i have literally been counting down the days for the past month. i cannot wait to spend a whole entire week with my family (we've hardly gotten any time to see each other because of school and work) and to share adventures with them. i cannot wait to take pictures and make memories and lay on the beach all day long.

i want to leave. and now i'm counting down the hours one by one.



---

* i wanted to say thank you. thank you to those of you who read this blog, comment, and subscribe. it means the world to me. thank you so much.


i'll see you back here next week.

7 comments:

kara lynn said...

oooh have so much fun there and i am excited to hear ALL about it and see some pictures when you return!

xo

Tricia said...

Oh teetee, I'm so excited for you! I hope that you have as wonderful a time as ever! Even better, really!

Enjoy that beach for me. K?

XO*T

Lia said...

have fun!! =]

natalie said...

Oh my goodness, that is going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear about all of the fantastic times that you're going to have, and see all the sure to be lovely picture :)

Tamara said...

Have a great trip! I look forward to the pictures!

Chloe said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Senpai said...

The only Hawaiian culture I've ever been exposed to is Lilo and Stitch and that big guy who sings over the rainbow...