August 17, 2010

hawaii 2010: part two.

^ basically the entire trip was spent in the water or on the beach. the water was warm and so clear, it's breathtaking.





^ the seals are my favorite. they are so adorable, and they just lay on the beach all day.





^ my parents got married in the catholic church on july 30th. the ceremony was held at saint raphael's church, and it was so beautiful. the words said by the priest (as well as both my parents) were so touching. i cried, happy tears. it was so amazing, so many memories were made right there in that moment.



^ i cannot say it enough; hawaii is beautiful. especially kauai. i love it. (and i know i keep saying how it's really beautiful, but it's true.)




(hawaii 2010: the four-one-one coming later.)

7 comments:

Chloe said...

Congratulations to your parents! The church looks beautiful.. I can't think of a more beautiful place to get married!

All of these pictures are amazing! :)

Senpai said...

I want a baby seal...

natalie said...

The water looks like it would be so nice! And aww, the seal is so fat and cute, haha :D That's wonderful about your parents' marriage ceremony. I mean, married in beautiful Hawaii? How much better can it get? :)

Tamara said...

I was so glad to see the captions---I thought for a minute that seal was dead, but no...just being lazy and lying around all day. Whew!
Love the pictures, and congrats to your parents. :-)

Tricia said...

I loved your photos, and your commentary. Congratulations to your parents! What wonderful memories you will all have of these summers in Hawaii.

XO*T

david-and-emily said...

that looks beautiful!
I just came across your blog and am so glad I did, its so fun!!!

McGlone Bunch said...

hello all, and thank you for all your well wishes!!! you are right it was beautiful to get married in kauai we will remember it always and it was wonderful to have our two children present to celebrate our marriage in the catholic church and to also celebrate our (13 years of) wonderful wedded bliss and spectacular family life!! so again, thank you and i am glad you all enjoy teetee's blog...i know i do (:
bye for now....the mother of the blogger (: