September 6, 2010

smells like teen spirit.



last monday i began a new school year. i was scared, excited, and happy to be going back, ready to learn and for new adventures. one week in, i already love it. i have already met so many new people, learned so much, and it's only been a week.

i'm already changing, i can feel it. i'm growing, coming more and more out of my shell, becoming more independent already. it finally seems so real all of a sudden, that this is happening and that my time is finally here. it's hard adjusting, falling into new patterns and developing new habits, but you know what? i love it, i love it all. and it's my time to shine. finally.

6 comments:

kara lynn said...

ah i feel so much the same about my first week.

i think it's going to be a good year!!

natalie said...

I'm glad that your new school year is already off to a completely fantastic start. :) It sounds like some wonderful things are in store for you in the not-too-distant future!

Tricia said...

Congrats and good luck, TeeTee. Enjoy the adventure!

The Lly Dilettante said...

Wishing you a great school year! All the best :)

Tamara said...

Hey, I think you've been shining for a long time! I hope it continues to be a great year!

Chloe said...

I'm so glad you've enjoyed your first week! I started a new school year and I feel exactly the same. I'm just so excited about life right now. :)