October 20, 2010

and one year older too.


on october 11th i turned another year older. that morning i woke up, excited for all the feelings that day had the potential of delivering. i sat in bed for a couple of minutes, reliving the past year. i moved on up another school year, i made new friends and i reconnected with others, i accomplished goals, and so much more. but most importantly, i fell in love. i fell in love, and my goodness, it was amazing. so many wonderful things have happened this year and for that i am grateful.

i felt so special on monday. i was wished "happy birthday" by so many. i was given "happy birthday hugs", sung to, texted, given baked goods and gifts, and so much more. i was given a gift a period, by one of my friends. inside held a candy bar and a bunch of quotes, it was the most amazing gift, i swear. i feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who are willing to go to the stars and back for me.

this passed year
has been filled with happiness, sadness, joy, hope, excitement, love, and so much more. i have learned and changed so much within the last year alone.

i'm excited to see what
this upcoming year holds for me. i hope to learn even more, i hope to meet more people, and i hope to come even more out of my shell. i hope this year brings even more happiness and i hope that i am able to grow as a person even more. i am truly grateful for all of my days on Earth and i feel truly, truly blessed for each and every person in my life.

here's to a new year, a new start, new goals, and the ever-evolving me.

6 comments:

kara lynn said...

ah happy birthday to you!! and many wishes for all your goal and dreams to come true!

natalie said...

Happy birthday, again. :) It sounds like you had an unbelievably fantastic day, and hopefully that will be the start of yet another completely fantastic year of life! :D

Tricia said...

Happy, happy belated birthday, TeeTee!!!!! I'm so glad you had a fab day! Now to a fab year!!!

xo*t

Sam said...

Happy birthday :)
Theres nothing better than birthdays gone well. Im not too big on birthdays but its always SO nice to see someone get exactly what hey want on their special day.

Senpai said...

Everyone in my family has october birthdays but me...weird...

but hey! Happy Birthday!

Chloe said...

I'm sorry this is so late but:
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear TeeTee!
Happy Birthday to You!

I'm so glad you had such an amazing day, you completely deserve it! :)