December 31, 2010

my twenty ten, in a nutshell.

confessions, my sister earning her black belt, fun car rides, my blog turned two!, taking chances, getting my braces, remembering, setting off fireworks in celebration of the fourth of july, hawaii 2010, our new dog duke, art, picnic, going back to school, amazing nights, counting my blessings and remembering to live, teaching myself to be happy once more, being good, and random thoughts filling my head.





this year has been a year of learning. i have learned so much, experienced so much, and i believe that it is simply amazing. i cannot say for sure that 2010 was "my year", but it was great.


as the promise of a new year lingers in the air, i can't help but think of all of the things i would like to accomplish. there is so much i would like to do. but above all, i would like to change. i want to step outside of my shell once more and become brand new.

this year, i've sort of developed a new philosophy for myself. instead of waiting around for this upcoming year to bring something amazing my way, i am going to make it happen. me.

i cannot even begin to explain how excited i am for 2011. it brings a new start, and i need it.



happy new year!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Well, I wish you all the best for the coming new year, and hopefully 2011 will be fantastic. :)

Chloe said...

Good Luck for the new year. I can't wait to see what it brings you and to read more of your blog posts.

Happy New Year! :)

Tamara said...

Happy New Year!

kara lynn said...

tee tee i loved your post on my blog about my ripples post. you are incredibly sweet. thank you!

have a great weekend!!

xoxox